Friday, September 28, 2007

New Design!


I finally finished the graffiti design I was blabbing on about in the previous post. I think it came out pretty well. So now I have this on several items in both stores so go and check them out!

I redesigned a few things to make it easier to navigate through the stores. I think when I get more designs I may have to make sub folders for each section that are specific to each design. I am going to try and make some Halloween themed items, but I do not know if I can get them finished before the deadline. I would like to but my classes start this week too and I have a few things to do for family, like finishing their dance outfits for the upcoming pow-wow. So the holiday section may be a bit empty until Christmas. I have some cute ideas for ornaments and cards to go in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Love the work keep it up, love the technique

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails