Saturday, October 13, 2007

Clip art can be useful

I used it so I could put icons on my page. It doesn't look so boring anymore. They will do for now. I may change a few of them once I get around to it. Been battling homework along with trying to get things designed for the stores. Stress is high. Thank God for DDR and chocolate. So there will be no Halloween designs for this year, I just do not have the time to get them ready to be able to be shipped in time if someone orders them. Not that I am worried, I have made no sales yet. Hopefully all the effort I am putting into making fliers will pay off when I get enough printed. I am going to attempt to make some Thanksgiving items, hence the reason there is a turkey on my page. That is about all I have been able to do. I know it does not look like much, but I am also trying to balance everything else in life as well. It is like juggling, just with no balls.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails