Sunday, December 16, 2007

Possible new site

I have been thinking that I may get a centralized site where I can keep everything. I am going to start doing screen printing and would like to make shirts and other things that I can not sell at the other stores. I am going to make some one of a kind prints, bead work, hair pieces, coin purses and other things. I can then link up the stores and the blog to that site as well. I may go with Yahoo, they only charge about 7 bucks a month for web space and then I may also get AdWords for a bit and see what kind of traffic I can get with it. I am going to think about it for a while, I may not do it until after the new year. I am not going to do any New Year's designs, I just can't get over how it all looks the same. I am however going to try and make a calendar, if I can think of 12 different illustrations and a decent theme. I also have a few Valentines Day graphics and some for St. Patrick's. Just a bunch of ideas I have running through my head, my insomnia is working over time lately hahaha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails