Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I want to wish you all a Happy Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year. Thank you for supporting me and my dream, and I hope everything you reach for this coming year you can achieve!

The Etsy store is still on hold, blame the economy and me needing funds to be able to actually post items up there. They charge 20 cents an item and I just do not have the money for it at the time being. Maybe I can figure something out. I think there may be a better option. I get a bit impatient but it will all work out in the end. Maybe a Yahoo business page is what I really need to do. Oh well, still thinking about it. Have a great time with your family and friends and hope to keep on moving forward in the new year ahead!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails