Monday, February 23, 2009

New page!

I finally got around to setting up my professional page. It basically has my info and my gallery on it. Since I am able to do illustrating full time now I decided to get a website. It isn't finished yet. I still need to add my gallery and tweak a few things. I think it is too dark. I need to find a better background. I like the one I chose, it just doesn't suit the site. SO the whole thing is in a temporary state of construction, but it is there. I need to learn how to do HTML so I can make me a nice one when I can afford it. Right now I am using Geocities because it is free. When I can afford it I am going to upgrade and pay for my domain and try and get it all streamlined. Until then, this is what I have to do.

I saw the book. It looks really nice, but I haven't heard anything on when it is going to be available or where.

I also think I got a gig doing greeting cards for a while, so YAY me! I hope things start falling into place. I would really like to keep doing this for as long as I can.

I put a link to my site over to the right, Kiamichi Goodbear is my name, so check it out. It will look better soon, I promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails