Monday, July 13, 2009

I went on a crazy drawing binge!

I did so many things today, I made two designs for potential clients, I drew three new designs for my Zazzle shop, I also just finished up a project for another client earlier this week. I like being busy, I have a lot of other things I am getting ready to do too. I am going to make a new banner, I kind of don't like this one and I now have a better idea of what I want as a total package. So I am going to work on that, plus use it for a new twitter background as well. I am also slowly working on a website where I can have everything together and more professional. I like having a DA account and all but it really is not the most professional way for me to showcase my portfolio. I will keep it, but I want a seperate professional portfolio to use when people ask for work samples. Ok, it is late and I think I am beginning to ramble (I am prone to do that when half asleep!) so I will get on with posting the new designs at Zazzle. Remember, I have them on more than just the item I posted.

Dance Biscuit Shirt shirt
Dance Biscuit Shirt by LuksiCreations
Many more tshirt designs available on zazzle.com




Ok, will post some more later. I am off to sleep!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails