Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy September! Long time no see.

So I have been a bit neglectful to my poor site. I feel bad, Twitter is just so much easier to use as far as updating goes I kind of forget I have a blog O_O. I have also been a bit busy. I beaded a new stethoscope and painted some journals, the journals are for sale in the Etsy store. You can see them in the little mini Etsy widget over on the left. I think that came out pretty good, they were also a lot of fun to do. I am going to try my hand at making journals from scratch now. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't poke a hole in my hand! I have some more projects I am working on. I am painting some more things and getting ready to make some doll patterns. I like making dolls and plushes, I sew them by hand. Not a big fan of using the sewing machine for things like that. I also am wanting to do some block printing. I just have this huge creative surge going on now so I am going to take full advantage of it! Here is a pic of the stethoscope:
I am still working on the Weebly site for portfolio purposes. I just want it to look a certain way and I want to pay for the domain. It will happen eventually, I am taking my time with it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails