Monday, May 17, 2010

Bubblegum and Sugar Attacks

I have a few illustration in the making. They are two in a series I am working on dealing with fun and weird holidays. Potentially they will become a calendar, but I am having some creative issues with a couple of months out of the year, mainly January, April, and December. The rest I have ideas for. I also may turn them into a coloring book as well to sell on Lulu.com but I am still debating that idea. I am going to make them all digital illustrations though and sell prints of them on Zazzle. I also have some digital paper dolls I am working on. I love paper dolls, I used to play with them all the time as a kid.




The girl is for Bubblegum Day in February. I wanted something cute and what is cuter than a little girl with curls blowing a bubble with her gum. The finished one won't have all the black inking on it. The pile of candy is for National Candy Month in June. I may or may not keep it inked in black. I still haven't made my mind up on it yet. Plus the image is sideways, thanks blogger. I will post these up as soon as I get them finished. Hopefully soon cause I am getting frustrated with my lack of time due to crazy family, end of the school year stuff. I also may just finish up my other sketches and then color all of them. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Also, may be making some jewelry soon too. Still thinking on that though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails