Saturday, June 19, 2010

Changing Layouts, Again

Since Blogger has this wonderful new Design feature, I decided to take full advantage of it and give myself a new background and layout. I kind of got tired of seeing this sea of white every time I logged in. I am also working on a new header, so until that gets finished, I am using the blogger default. Not quite as attractive as I would like it to be, but it will have to do until I get my new one completed. It has my new logo on it and it just fits me better than the previous one did. Of course since I am changing it here, I have to change it everywhere else also, fun fun fun!

I also got to thinking that I may start doing a weekly feature on here on how to draw things. I got the inspiration for this from the project I am working on currently. Now they aren't going to be these mind blowing how to draw things in Illustrator or Photoshop, there are enough of those all over the place. I just want to do your old fashioned, pencil and paper, how to draw things. I get kind of tired of everything having to be digital all the time. It's just for fun and for people who like to doodle cute things. This probably won't start for another month or so because I am kind of back logged with my ever increasing to do list.

I will be updating again soon with some pieces I have been working on. I have some really fun images I have sketched out and will share with you, hopefully this week. I will also put up the final images up when they are completed. I am also excited about some new things coming up for the Etsy store. As soon as I get them ready to launch, I will share it here as well. So many things to do and it seems like I never have enough time. Glad to be busy though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails