Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Portfolio Site

I have a new portfolio site made specifically under my name because I think this business here under this name is going to start incorporating more people so I want a specific space just for me and my illustration work. By more people I mean Luksi Creations is becoming more of a family affair than just me trying to go it alone so much. My daughter is joining me in my crafting ventures and I told her when she turned 14, legal working age, then I would let  her become more involved, plus my mom is getting in on it all as well as my husband, sooo more changes are being made here. Pages will being changing or disappearing all together. If it concerns my illustration work, I will still post things about new things here, but the portfolio part of it all will be here:

http://kiamichigoodbear.carbonmade.com/

all nice and neat and in one space. This will be our main blog for me and everyone else concerned. It's been a long time coming actually. Just bear with me while I rearrange stuff. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails