Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just a regular day in the life

For my family at least. We sit here and play with glitter and hot glue. Here is my daughter making a pickle bacon rocket for her science class:
And here she is after she painted her face, cause that is what happens when you give her a paintbrush:
Then she attacked her brother with it:
Handsome, and colorful!

As all this crazy was going on, I was beading on this:
and I was also building myself a light box out of poster board and duct tape. I think it came out pretty spiffy if I say so myself. Why buy a light box for $80 when I can spend around $3 and make one myself with some trusty duct tape. Here it is in all it's glory:
So then I took pics of my awesome new business cards I ordered from MOO.com. I got their mini cards cause you get more of them for your money, plus I love the size. I also love how smooth Moo's printing is and the paper they use is sturdy, and you get cool little boxes to keep them in!


As usual, getting things ready for the Plaza District next week, so make sure you all come check us out!

2 comments:

loveisthenewpunk said...

That beading project looks AMAZING! How long have you been working on it?

Luksi Creations said...

Thanks! I have been working on it off and on for about 3 months. that particular piece in the picture is finally finished and it took me about a week and a half to do. There is another one I am working on that is an exact copy of it plus several other pieces I need to do. It's for my husband's grass dance outfit for when he dances at pow-wow's here. I will post them all together once I get them all done, which hopefully will be soon haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails