Thursday, January 10, 2008

New ad up

I just bought a text ad for a week on Pink is the New Blog. I like that site, Trent is funny and I like how he goes about dishing the gossip. So my ad will be there for a week starting tomorrow. I am going to work on a new gif image so when I renew my adspace on Crazydaysandnights it will have a new pic. I might also put one on Pajiba but I am not sure yet. I am looking for high traffic sites. I also just made three flyer ads that I am getting printed off so that I can pass them out and see if I can get any business that way. Maybe I can have my daughter pass them out at her dance class. I am really excited! I am also working on a few more V-day designs, also some anti-V-day ones. I am thinking cupid is a bastard is a good one. Maybe I just feel a bit jaded this year hahaha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails