Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Well I did it.

I closed the CafePress site down. I made no money on it whatsoever. I just did not see the point in paying almost 7 dollars a month for a site that was doing absolutely nothing. I am going to use that money instead to get a subscription to a freelance site and see if I can't get any jobs from it. I want to do some illustrating. Anyhow, the Zazzle site is kicking butt. I got my first check in the mail from them a few days ago. Thank you to everyone who purchased something from me. I have some new things to upload, been busy with finals so I have not had the time to load them onto the site yet. Which is a bit unfortunate because I had some cute Valentine images. I am going to post those anyways, just so they are there later. Other than that, I think I made a good decision.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails