Friday, March 20, 2009

Etsy again

Me being new to certain things, like selling stuff online, was under the presumption that I had to pay immediately to post things to Etsy. Happily this is not true. They bill you once a month for your postings. If I had known this I would have been selling stuff in there months ago. Sometimes the slowness of my mind astounds me. Needless to say, I am getting everything together and my store will be open in the next few days. At the time being I will only have some picture frames, magnets, paper weights, and some jewelry up. I need to take pictures of it all and separate it all from everything else I have in my stash. I am really happy about this because my money situation is abysmal. Now I have to finish up all the technical stuff and make some new banners. I am tired of looking at the one I have been using for the last few months.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails