Sunday, March 8, 2009

The new page

I deleted it. It was kind of pointless. I have a gallery on DA and everything else is linked up through here and all the other pages so, I think this can be my main page. I think I was trying to make everything to complicated.

I have new artwork up on the DA site, and I also finally figured out how to organize everything into folders. It makes everything so much easier to deal with.

I also remembered I have a Twitter account so I added it to the links. I may play around with it a bit, but seeing as that I have had it since 2007 and I only have updated it 10 times since then, I do not know how well I will do at it. The new artwork will be up on the Zazzle site soon for sale. I also opened up the Etsy store, but it is empty at the moment.

Basically that is it for now. Will update again soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails