Monday, January 4, 2010

Changes are inevitable

I have been talking about it for at least 6 months or more. I am finally going to be moving to my main website here in a few weeks. Funding my domain has finally become possible! I am happy as a bunny in a vegetable garden! I am going to try and bring the bloggy goodness here to the new site, if not then I will link it up in the first blog post over there. The new site will have all my stuff in one neat place. I will have my new blog there, my portfolio, contact page, store stuff, all there in one site. It will be nice to not have to click all over the internet to get to everything. I love blogspot, I really do, I may start a new blog not related to my business here for the fun of it if I get a good idea for one. I will keep my deviant art page for all the other things I won't put into my portfolio, it will serve as my place for "additional material" in case any one is interested. I am just so excited!! New year, new beginnings, new site, 2010 is going to be exciting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails