Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cleaning out the clutter

I decided it would be a good idea to get rid of frivolous items on my Zazzle site. Of course this would have to be the day the site was having weird tech glitches and now my store is full of wonk. Wonk wonk wonk, wonderful, wonderful WONK!!! I am so frustrated. I must have magical timing or something. That or the internet gods like to screw with me. I am leaning towards the whole internet gods screwing with me thing. I think they are sitting there pointing with their stylus' and LOLing at me. LOLING AT ME, cause we all know they don't laugh like the rest of us do DUH.

ANYWAY. I deleted a lot of merchandise because I thought it was not relevant anymore. I really just want to sell prints, posters, shirts, and a few other things. All that other mess was just there. That means the only holiday category I have left is Halloween, and its not going anywhere. The rest of my holiday stuff just moved to other categories because there wasn't enough of them for me to care. That is pretty much it.

Ok done with my ranting and my small little update. Back to beefing up the old portfolio so people will notice me HUZZAH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails