Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cowboy Aliens from Space Stole my Princess Cake

New illustrations, and yes they are for sale as prints and other items in the Zazzle store. These are just some really cute designs and drawings I came up with for a proposal that didn't come to fruition. I liked them so much I decided to use them for myself since they weren't going to be used otherwise. Such is the way things go when you are bidding for work though.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I especially like the one with all the sugary food. MMMMMMMMM sugary food. Makes me want to make cupcakes. Too bad I am all out of sugar. :(

Still tweaking the new site a bit. Should be up and running soon as long as nothing comes up and eats my money, like evil student loans >_<.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails