Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Construction over and Cards!

I am a fast little worker bee when I want to get something done. I have some temporary slide shows up to show my work. I am using those until I can find better ones, maybe with flickr or someplace else. Most likely flickr, just need to get my stuff set up there and no time for that until this weekend. So enjoy the newness.

I have also been block printing cards again. Will get a post of those up in the next few days. Letting them dry so I can take photos of them. My fingers are stained magenta, it is a bit strange looking, almost alien like. It's more hot pink than magenta really. Very delayed love cards. I had intended to have them done for Valentine's Day but then life got a bit crazy so half got done and then I just now got to finish the rest. Love happens every day though so who says you can't make love cards any other time of the year! Will be sharing them by the end of the week and they will be up for sale in the Etsy shop. Going to overhaul that shop soon too. Need to be more descriptive and all that fun stuff. Back to work now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails