Sunday, March 14, 2010

Under Construction for a tiny while...

With all my stressing out about websites and portfolios on websites and blogs and all this crazy information which makes your head spin if you know absolutely nothing about HTML like I do (cause frankly, I never took the classes and even when I tried, it was like a foreign language to me), I FINALLY decided to figure out how to reconfigure my mess on here. How about that, amazing isn't it. Well I found out I can add pages onto my lovely little blog here and get my tabs set up and I don't have to move anywhere! YAY BLOGGER!!! I can't remember if it's always been that way, I don't think it has, but it probably has since I am not the most observant person in the world about this kind of thing. ANYWAY, I am rambling and what I am really trying to say is, SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

This place is being overhauled for a bit to make it more functional and not such an eyesore. Tabs have been made and information is being moved to those nice little pages I have made. Until all the info has been moved, the links to my hot mess will still be available over here on the right, or the left, depending on which template I have thrown it on. Sorry for the inconvenience, mainly mine, not like you guys care all that much. I shall now go celebrate with lemon lime soda and an aspirin. *swoosh*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails